We will make sure you comply with the complex tax law
Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts, is used by the fiduciary of a domestic decedent’s estate, trust, or bankruptcy estate to report:
- Income, deductions, gains, losses, etc. of the estate or trust;
- Income that is either accumulated or held for future distribution or distributed currently to the beneficiaries;
- Income tax liability of the estate or trust; and
- Employment tax on wages paid to household employees.
Form 1041 was added to the Modernized e-File (MeF) platform on January 2014. MeF can accept the current and prior two tax years.
- In Processing Year 2021, MeF will accept Form 1041 Tax Years 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Wilson & Associates is where i go to for all personal and business needs. Thank You!!
I highly recommend Greg Wilson for any accounting or business needs. I have used Greg's services for more than 20 years and found him to be very steady, knowledgeable and professional. In addition, to my complete and happy surprise, Greg found a deduction I was completely unaware of that saved me about $50,000 in taxes!
I've been using Greg for years to do my audits for a HUD apartment complex I own in Arizona. They've always done a great job. I would highly recommend Wilson and Associates.
Greg Wilson has been doing my taxes for my small business for years. He is thorough and helps me navigate the difficulties of calculating my taxes. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a CPA.
I have been with Greg Wilson and Associates for over 10 years. When I first used their services I was in great need for guidance and structure with my financial path, in which they clearly provided. They have always been available to answer my questions so that I can make informed decisions. Thank you Greg, Ken and Nancy.